Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Using Unionbank's EON Card on Paypal Part 2

Try and try until you succeed....

What a great morning! Finally I was able to get pass the first step of adding the Card. My EON Visa Electron card is now accepted! Here is the message I got after adding my EON card on my Paypal.

Don't get me wrong, Im not saying that my I got my Paypal account verified, well, not yet...So I still need more patience coz I need my my 4-digit Expanded Use Number which will appear on my bank statement in 3-4 working days. Here is the message from Paypal:


Although my Paypal Transaction can be seen on my EON Account History, I still dont have my the 4-digit Expanded Use Number or I just dont know how to look for it. Here is my transaction history.




But as mentioned on the message I need to wait for 3-4 working days. Im confused so I emailed the Unionbank's Customer Service once again and am awaiting for their reply. Still no reply after my third email. Thus, I called the Union Bank customer service here in Angeles and found out that they could not help me regarding 4-Digit Expanded Use number. They just referred me to their Customer Support in Manila who handles EON Accounts. I was about to call them but then I stumbled on this blog while trying to find a solution to my problem.

paypal-expanded-use-number

On this blog, it was suggested to use the last three digits that you see on your transaction history (from my account its the "840") and just add 0 (zero) afterwards. I tried it but didn't work for me. While I try to continue bloghopping to find helpfu information and alleviate my frustrations, I guess I also need to call the Manila Customer Service coz Im now clueless on how to proceed.

Using Unionbank's EON Card on Paypal Part 1
Using Unionbank's EON Card on Paypal Part 2 (current page)
Using Unionbank's EON Card on Paypal Part 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you received your EXPUSE number by this time?

Me im still waiting for my EXPUSE number. i requested for it by mail and im still HOPING for a response th e soonest time possible.

A Ladys Confessions