Thursday, November 22, 2007

Facing Stressful Situations

Everything shall pass....

I'm emotionally and financially drain this past few weeks. All of which made me feel anesthetized. I've already talked to my husband and my friends about this. Thanks to them for always lending me their ears. Thanks for allowing me to vent out all my frustrations. Thanks for letting me cry a river of tears. Just so you will understand what I am going through, let me ask you these questions:

How would you feel if someone is putting all the blame on your when he's also at fault?

How would you feel if someone you trust suddenly betrayed you?

How would you feel if someone whom you've learned to value suddenly doesn't seem to care anymore?

How would you feel if you thought that you've done nothing wrong with this person yet he's so bitter about you?

What would you do if suddenly you feel so numb and tears just stopped flowing from your eyes?


I dont really hate this person coz I know everything shall pass. That one day, I'll just laugh all about this. And in fairness to him, he did some good things to us and for us. We really appreciate all of them. We are still thankful that we've crossed ways although our relationship did not have a happy ending. I think that is the reason why I'm so disappointed, I have high expectations when it comes to good relationships

Anyway, I feel better today. Why? Because of my family and friends who are always there. One of them told me that "Dont worry, once you moved to your new Home, you'll forget all about this." (I know in a few weeks, I'll tell him "You're right!"). Another one told me that there are other people in worse situations, what I am experiencing is nothing compared to what they experienced before (True again!). I'm just so thankful for all the comforting words you said.

I know that these are just normal challenges in life. At times our emotional maturity is being gauged and that our Faith in Him is being put into test. The question is, can we always surpass such situations?

photo: www.sxc.hu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got hooked on your blog today.

Well, I just wish that you and the rest of your family are doing fine. God bless.

Minette said...

Hi!

Sorry for the super delay reply coz we just moved into our new home and havent had internet connection for a while.

Thanks so much for your wishes and yes we are doing fine! Thanks for dropping by my blog =)

Have fun!