Monday, June 2, 2008

Wishing to be a Genie

Although I may not fit inside a bottle (so obvious if you know me), I just suddenly wished that I was a genie. I like the idea of making a person's wish come into a reality. And much more that I am wanting to be one because the wisher is someone that I love, my husband.

During our conversations, I noticed that he would always mention about PSP, and when I asked him if he would like to buy one, he said "No" without looking into my eyes. So I know that he is just saying No but deep down inside him, he wants to have one. He knows that we are currently financially struggling since we currently have a loan in Pag-ibig. I adore him for always knowing our priorities but it somehow breaks my heart for I know those are some of the simple things that would really make him happy. And of course as his partner and if only I can afford to buy it now, I will really do.

I know that God will always provide for our needs but He would provide for our wants in his time. So I am still waiting for the right timing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there!

nk-relate ako sa post mo...

my hubby wants to buy (i knew he's been wanting - same with he always mentioned it) a PS3 and a 32" Samsung LCD...my hubby is into gadget - whatever is the latest he wants to buy it...

but we are preparing for the delivery of our Angel...

i knew he badly wanted it but he knows what are our priorities...

we're lucky to have hubby like them...

Minette said...

Hi Jheng!

Long time no chat ha.....Grabe malapit ka na manganak di ba? Mas marami pa nga gastusin after mo manganak nyan but worth it naman lalo na pag nakikita mo yung little angel nyo.

I agree with you na we are really lucky to have husbands like them. Kainis nga, nakaipon na ko ng pambili ng psp sa kakasideline ko sa freelancing, e nung nalaman nya sabi na panggawa na lang daw namin don sa dirty kitchen namin whaaaaaaa.... Di ko matancha, guys talaga hehehehehe...

Hey, dont forget to post the picture of your cute little one sa blog mo ha para makita ko naman sya. God Bless!!!