Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What hurts the most?


Am I so sensitive or selfish? Why do I easily get hurt? These are the things that play in my head right now? I do not know if I am right but what I know is that I just love my family so much that I wanna spend all my time with them. And I expect that my loved ones will do the same. Is that right? Am I expecting too much? I know that at times I need to let my love ones grow by themselves, have fun with others. I think they need space, they need sometime without me. But I guess I cannot understand that, coz I am not like that...maybe....


And what hurts me most is that when your loved one does something that you dislike. And that he knows the negative consequences of his actions but he seem to careless about it (that's what I think).

Do you consider me as your partner or just simply your wife? Think about it.......Today, I hate the word sorry for its useless, coz damage has been done. Im hurt again.

photo: www.sxc.hu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,

I'm intrigued with your post but whatever that is, I hope everything is fine now. I have said this many times eveytime I have to define husband & wife relationship...

Appreciate your partner with his/her qualities and accept his/her imperfections, afterall nobody is perfect.

Love & live Jo!!!

P.S: Basan me ing blog kune...lol.

Minette said...

Hi Jo!

Thanks for the advice...everything is okay na.....emote emote ku mu hahaha....

I read your blog pin and it was inspiring..ali ke pa agawa tang tag mu ne.. post ku later... thanks much!