Wednesday, February 20, 2008

There is a reason for everything


I have been exposed to the internet for about 9 years now and have just started blogging a year ago. Initially, my purpose for blogging is to make money but I havent been so successful. I realized that I may not have the right reason why I blog. Through bloghopping I observe that most people do it to share their thoughts and feelings. Thanks to my friend Arlene who inspired me to do a personal blog. That's why I have this.


So as I was surfing the internet I came across my niece blog and I got interested reading her blog to see what's going on with her. She had some confessions there that were quite shocking to me. She is a high school student already but we treat them just like babies (I guess), never have I realized that she's a young lady already. I dont wanna go into details here coz I respect her privacy. But I am just so thankful that I bumped into her blog coz now I know what she's been up to lately and I was able to give advice to her (as her tita of course). I even shared this with my other sister and we both have the same reaction. Im so grateful that my nieces are smart enough to know how to protect themselves, cool enough to enjoy their adolescence years and receptive of our advices. Moreover, Im thankful to the internet coz it became a venue for me to show to my family how much I care about them. To all my nephews and nieces, enjoy and be safe coz I love you very much!

photo: http://www.sxc.hu/



5 comments:

AiDiSan said...

Hi Jo,

I got you tagged. I'm sure mag enjoy ka accomplishing it!

Len said...

ey dang! good thing you are starting again to update this blog. keep those interesting (and personal) posts coming :)

Minette said...

Jo,

gewa ku ne itang tag mu...mengapaisip ku in fernes....hehehe...thanks thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your words are really true! Blogging is more than making money. Sometimes, your blog could be your your gateway to share your innermost thoughts, which you find hard to share with your close friends or even with your loved ones.

Unknown said...

i linked you sis wink*

blogging is relaxing, you are able to express your deepest feelings hehehe i started blogging last year with some other sites...

mwuah*